Saturday, November 27, 2010

I MISH YOU.:(


I miss you,

I want to call you,

but I dare not,

'coz I don't know what to say.

I miss you,

I want to message you,

but I dare not,

'coz I'm afraid that you won't reply.

I miss you,

I want to messenger chat with you,

but I don't,

'coz I don't want to disturb the chat between you and him/her.

I miss you,

I want to look into your eyes,

but I won't,

'coz I know I'm just dreaming along.

I miss you,

I wish you were here,

but I know,

its almost impossible.

I miss you,

I want to hug you,

but I know,

its not gonna happen.

I miss you,

I wish you could stand by my side,

but I know,

this could only happen in my dream.

I miss you,

I want to know what are you doing,

but I can only know it through stalking your profile,

though you don't really update frequently.

I miss you,

I just want to know,

have you.. ever miss me,

even once..?

3 comments: