Monday, December 6, 2010

I REALLY LOVE YOU.........

I am still learning about this thing called love I’m not perfect and that’s the rub.
Your words have been locked in my heart and I have used them here.

When you held my hand and told me I was adorable I fell a little
When you looked into my eyes as you were inside me I fell a lot
When you smiled at me with your dimples I felt breathless

Your words are like a vow a promise to be true and to last forsaking all others
I feel comfortable and let down my walls completely I have fallen
You have made me crumble at your feet and you tell me it’s the same for you. Is it true?

When you do what you do,
When you say what you say,
All the words in my head evaporate.

When you look into my eyes,
When you give me your smile,
My heart beats double time my pulse accelerates.

When we are one and I feel you in my heart
When I feel you let me into to yours
I stop breathing just to hear your love.
Love is mysterious and it can get bumpy
Let’s hold each other so it is not so scary.

Is it physical sure but it is so much more
It is like we’ve been here before.
You say that I have brought out the man in you.
The woman in me has been brought to the fore
You have brought out my daring side and it feels so natural so nice and you keep on saying that’s just right .

But my insecurities arise and you wear the brunt of another man’s sins.
I’m sorry that this has chased you away.
I’ll regret this to my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment